Re: Exec Arguments

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Exec Arguments
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:01:14 +0100

Hi,

the script gets the information in the environment variables like $MONIT_EVENT, $MONIT_DESCRIPTION.

Detailed list of these variables and their description is in monit manual:
http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#environment

The exec action doesn't support alert-like filters currently.