Re: Re: [monit] mail format for resource succeeded messages...

From: Chris Charman
Subject: Re: Re: [monit] mail format for resource succeeded messages...
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:20:16 -0700

My mail-format related config:

#
# Monit control file
#
set logfile syslog facility log_daemon
set alert address@hidden
set httpd port 2812 and use address PUBLIC_HOSTNAME
     allow user:password # Allow Basic Auth

set mail-format {
   from: address@hidden
   subject: $SERVICE: $EVENT at $DATE
   message:
Monit $ACTION
$SERVICE
at $DATE
on $HOST: $DESCRIPTION.
Public Hostname: PUBLIC_HOSTNAME
Public IP: PUBLIC_IPV4
Private Hostname: LOCAL_HOSTNAME
Private IP: LOCAL_IPV4
Security Groups: SECURITY_GROUPS
Instance ID: INSTANCE_ID
Instance Type: INSTANCE_TYPE
Monit: http://user:address@hidden:2812/

}

[...]
The rest of my config...
[...]

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:14:01 +0100
From: Martin Pala <address@hidden>
       <address@hidden>

Please can you show your mail-format related configuration?

Thanks,
Martin