Re: [monit] mail format for resource succeeded messages...

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] mail format for resource succeeded messages...
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:14:01 +0100

Please can you show your mail-format related configuration?

Thanks,
Martin

On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:16 PM, Chris Charman wrote:

Hey monit folks...

I'm trying out monit on a number of boxes. The set mail-format directive works fine for failure alerts (resource limit reached), but the resource succeeded email is still generic (and not using my template).

I'm running in a cloud environment, so the information I'm trying to add to *all* emails is pretty important.

Any suggestions? Do I need to add a "with mail-format" directive to all of my alerts?