Re: AW: [monit] Testing mysql for more than connectivity?

From: Rudolf Gabler
Subject: Re: AW: [monit] Testing mysql for more than connectivity?
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:13:09 +0200

Hi Martin,

unfortunately the situation is more complex. A native connect doesn't proove
the sanity of the ldap server, even a query for the first entries dosen't.
We observe database corruption in the later part of the data and can be sure
if the database is consistent only if we try to query for an item last
added, i.e. with a high index number.

Best regards,

Rudi Gabler