Re: [monit] Problem Monitoring MySQL

From: Art Age Software
Subject: Re: [monit] Problem Monitoring MySQL
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:50:01 -0700

Hi Martin,

I'm away from the office right now. I do know that the MySQL version
is 5.0.x. However, it is being access via mysql-proxy. So maybe monit
is not compatible with mysql-proxy? I don't think this should be the
case, since mysql-proxy just looks like a mysql server to the client.
But perhaps you could run a test on your end using mysql-proxy to
verify that monit works with such a configuration.

Thanks,

Sam