RE: [monit] Install on CentOS 5

From: Hartman, Jerome
Subject: RE: [monit] Install on CentOS 5
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:37:11 -0500

No it is not I use SSL token password authentication is turn off through SSHD.conf.

Thank you,

Jerome Hartman Sr.
Data in Transit Sr. Engineer
ACS Encryption Services
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
214-841-8358
X8358

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.