[monit] Sending Emails to different admins

From: stui
Subject: [monit] Sending Emails to different admins
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:15:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have one Question.
I want to send all Alerts to one Admin and just a few to three or four other
Users,
so they get informed, if there is an error.
I have more than 50 Checks and 10 Include-Files and don't want to add every
person to every check.
Is there a chance to use groups, so I can define admin foo gets all messages
(CPU Usage, Load, RAM, Apache Status) and admin bar only gets emails
if there is an Networkproblem (apache, or proxy....)
Do I have to define on every check, every user who gets Emails?

Thanks, Stui