Re: [monit] monit status PID shows -1

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monit status PID shows -1
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 22:57:18 +0200

If you can provide (remote) access to some HP/UX box, we can fix the rest ;)

Otherwise the port should be quite easy ... the other sysdep_<PLATFORM>.c files show implementation for multiple platforms (*BSD, linux, solaris, mac os x, ...) most of the code should be possible to at least partly reuse or get inspiration.

Martin

Brian Downey wrote:
Argh! I have a ton of them sitting around here that I wish I could let you guys on.

I'll have a take a look at the code in sysdep_HPUX.c to see if I can hack my way through it. Any helpful pointers I should know about?

-Brian