Re: [monit] monit status PID shows -1

From: Brian Downey
Subject: Re: [monit] monit status PID shows -1
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:38:19 -0700

On May 3, 2008, at 7:41 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 01:50:07PM -0700, Brian Downey wrote:
On May 2, 2008, at 1:45 PM, Martin Pala wrote:
... unfortunately we don't have access to HP/UX
Argh!  I have a ton of them sitting around here that I wish I could
let you guys on.

Try HP Testdrive.  They have all kinds of stuff there that people can
get accounts on for testing and building stuff on various HP OSes.

I've just signed up for a developer account at HP Testdrive. I asked for access to HP-UX 11.11 v1-3 boxes on both PA-RISC and Integrity architectures. I should have the login information soon. Martin, would you like me to email the credentials to you when I receive them?

As Martin recommended, I gave sysdep_HPUX.c it a stab--but it came to a horrible conclusion. C programming isn't as easy as I thought it was ;)

On a positive note, The Linux Fix LLC will be donating 100 Euros to the monit project for all the help!

-Brian