RE: Time of Day exclusion?

From: Roedel, Mark
Subject: RE: Time of Day exclusion?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:41:47 -0500

I think if it was me, I'd just modify the backup script to make the
appropriate 'monit unmonitor' call before it starts, and 'monit monitor'
when it finishes.  (Or, if you don't necessarily trust the backup script
to always finish cleanly, just add cron jobs for 11:59pm and 12:04am to
do the same.)

Or is there something I'm missing?

--
Mark Roedel