Re: multiple pids

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: multiple pids
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:29:26 +0200

On 20. apr. 2006, at 12.19, Marc Petitmermet wrote:

I guess then that there is also no

   "check status with script /etc/init.d/serviceX"

or something similar and then I could hide some script in serviceX which returns some result code that monit can interpret as ok or failure and start some actions accordingly.

You guess correct. However, many have requested such a feature over the years and I think it is something we need to implement. What do others think?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255