Re: loadavg and memusage display during init

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: loadavg and memusage display during init
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:33:53 +0200

Andreas Rust wrote:

Hello,

running version 4.4-beta2 and beta3 I noticed that during the startup of monit all services are nicely showing "initializing" only the Load, CPU and Memory are either showing complete non-sense
values or the values of the previous run.

I also had some values of 122 - 150% on CPU and 103944.8% on Memory spotted once, but wasn't able to reproduce that even when switching between beta 2 and 3. (The 103944.8% Memory seems to be some initializing value, just spotted it again :) )

All this is running on a SuSE 9.0 system.

I'm not able to replicate the problem (i'm using Debian running on single CPU machine with 512MB RAM). I will check the code, yet one question - how many has the system where you see the problem CPUs and how much memory?