Re: monit's permission checks...

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit's permission checks...
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 19:43:14 +0200

Hi,

i have tested it on 4.3.1-beta1 - it doesn't work here (failed state is displayed by green font). It is my fault - i forgot to update the failed state flag of uid, gid and permission during event engine refactoring, thus the presentation in monit http have not highlighted the failed value.

This is fixed now, i will sync it to cvs as soon as savannah will be available (it seems that it is down now). It will be part of next 4.3.1 beta.

Thanks,
Martin