Re: monit's permission checks...

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit's permission checks...
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:50:40 +0200

On Jun 30, 2004, at 6:52 PM, Andreas Rust wrote:

... for some reason I didn't find out yet, the permission for that file is sometimes changing to 640 instead of 600. Monit nicely warns me and I reset it to 600. However, it appears to me that using either "monit reload" or the web-interface button "enable monitoring" does not work out here correctly.

It has shown me several times an output stating "Permission {red}600{/red}" and didn't seem
to understand that 600 is just fine.

Hmm, it will take one poll-cycle before the HTTP interface is update. If it's still <font color=red> after one poll cycle, it's a bug. Can you verify this?

regards
--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland