Re: Nagios Integration

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Nagios Integration
Date: 19 Feb 2003 21:48:57 +0100

We have had this discussion before and decided against it. See:

http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/monit-general/2002-09/msg00007.html

Ps. But we *are* going to provide a centralized application which will
poll information from monit instances installed on different machines
so you can look at *one* screen to check the status of your machines
and look at statistics and so on. Much like systems like Big Brother,
Nagios and others. But the design will be simpler, easier to use and
much less spaghetti than those systems.

It's on our todo list as item 3: http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/next.html