Question about upgradeing

From: Giacomo
Subject: Question about upgradeing
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:13:38 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I currently have monit 2.5 installed on a server co-located 2000 miles
away. (note to all, co-locating that far away is a bad idea) I have tried
to find any documentation on upgrading but I cannot find any. Although I
assume that I could:

stop monit
install 3.0
start monit

I do not want to find out the hard way and end up driving 4000 miles.

Could someone please verify with me the suggested/recommend upgrade
solution.

If this has already been documented and I have completely missed it then
please point me in that direction and I will gladly RTFM.

To the devs:

Thank you for all your hard work on a great program!!

Gabriel Iovino
address@hidden