Re: [RFD] monit 3.0 release

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [RFD] monit 3.0 release
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:53:19 +0200

Christian Hopp wrote:
Since I think the Notify program is important for the 3.0 release I'll
take it myself, unless Christian or Martin want to give it a stab? But
maybe you (Rory) would like to create a Perl program that could be
used as a skeleton program that could be called from a notify
statement to do snmp-traps?

No thanx... if there is something I have never understood then it is snmp!

Christian

I started work on external configuration sources before i came 'very' busy. I have big part of draft ready (now it only needs to be taken in "readable" form from my notes :)

I will continue to implement this stuff - maybe i will have it ready for next minor release (maybe monit 3.1 - it will need lot of testing). I think next thing i will focus on after 'configuration sources' will be snmp module (or helper).

Cheers,