[Mldonkey-users] [patch #5371] EDK: Support for eMule comments (read-onl

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #5371] EDK: Support for eMule comments (read-only)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:02:40 +0200

Follow-up Comment #11, patch #5371 (project mldonkey):

"but I still think the structure is not correct"

What is exactly wrong with it?

Looking at eMule users can only add one comment per complete, shared file.
Each user can add his/her own comment.

eMule displays comments of downloading files with these columns:
username, filename, rating (parsed but not used in MLDonkey yet) and comment
text.

This display is a list of comments, currently I am viewing a file
with two user comments in eMule, the same two comments are also
displayed in MLDonkey.

I agree that the patch must be extended:
- write own comments for shared files and sent them to the network
- display file rating in comments
- display file rating in server search results (currently displayed  in tags
column)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5371>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/