[Mldonkey-users] No Uploads in 2.5.16M

From: MaRiUs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] No Uploads in 2.5.16M
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:59:25 +0200

Hi.

I have kind of a problem.

Max_upload_slots is set to 5 but there are no uploads. The only way to get my mldonkey to start some uploading is when I download something. Then only the files that I am currently downloading are shared. When they have finished and are moved to incoming they no longer appear in an upload. So, if I do not download anything there will be no upload even if my incoming is filled with files. But why ? Owner and rights seem to be set correctly. I really would like to share my incoming directory and not only my downloading queue. If I type "shares" I get the following:

 Shared directories:
   0 ./incoming

That is no good, I guess... ;-)

version is 2.5-16M. used networks: edonkey, overnet. Runs under debian testing, 2.4.18

thx

Marius