Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: No Uploads in 2.5.16M

From: MaRiUs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: No Uploads in 2.5.16M
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:18:56 +0200

Am 12.05.2004 um 09:32 schrieb spiralvoice:

On Di 11 Mai 2004 11:29:25p MaRiUs wrote:

Could it be that my mldonkey behaves like that because I managed my
downloaded files in subfolders of ./incoming ?

Hi,

no, downloads.ini: default_sharing_strategy = all_files
searches.ini: all_files, {       recursive = true

So you should control the user rights again, especially the rights of
the subdirectories.

I checked these values and they are set right, so I just tried to move all my files out of the subfolders. And guess what: sharing works now. mldonkey reocgnized one file after the other as I could see in the log. The folders were created using samba. The owner of the folders is the same as the user that mldonkey runs under. The rights are rwxr-xr-x. That should be okay, right ? Were else could be the problem ?

Marius