[Mldonkey-users] Bittorrent never finishing downloads

From: Yusuf Al'Derzha
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Bittorrent never finishing downloads
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:22:18 +0000

Hi there.

I have a big BT download (~2 GB) that keeps jumping between 99.9 and 100
downloaded percent (~1937000000 to 1938000000).  All the chunks are marked as
"3" wich I supose means finished and verified (contrary to "1", which should be
partially donwloaded).  There are plenty of sources (currently 60) and some of
them have confirmed that the file works.

I see that this problem has occurred before:

2003/04/22: Simon (v release-2-4-rc5)
  - Bittorrent:
     * Fixed problem with never finishing downloads

But I'm using the latest stable, MLNet 2.5-16.

Should I try with 2.4-rc5? :-P

Any help precciated.