[Mldonkey-users] files not deleted from temp dir after being cancelled

From: Murphy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] files not deleted from temp dir after being cancelled
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

I am using MLNet 2.5-16 (cvs) and have found that
there are many fasttrack downloads in the temp
directory. Where as I see only 3 active downloads from
the FastTrack network. I think I had cancelled some FT
downloads but somehow they are still in the temp
directory.

Can anybody tell me how so completely cancel the
downloads ((or I am missing something). In the
previous version the files used to get removed from th
temp dir.

Thanks
Murhpy