[Mldonkey-users] Morpheus & Mldonkey

From: Ducingen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Morpheus & Mldonkey
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:24:36 +0100

Hi list,

I've read that Morpheus (a P2P client in Windows World) uses MLdonkey for mutli network feature :

http://www.open-files.com/news/720.htm (French news)

and :

http://www.morpheus.com/faq.html

I was wondering : they used a GPL soft, MLdonkey, they integrated it in their MS app, so how come they didn't give sources in return ?
(In fact it could be nice to have a port of mldonkey core for windows)

I'm not a lawyer, maybe I'm wrong, but anyone here can give me any info about this subject ?

        Ducingen.

PS : mldonkey is great, keep going ! ;-)