Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Problems with compile the newest cvs with patch

From: Matthias Fechner
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Problems with compile the newest cvs with patches
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:58:27 +0100

Hello,

* spiralvoice <address@hidden> [20-11-03 21:57]:
> I never tested my patch_packs, they are extracted during the compile
> process. Please re-apply patch 2135 and see if it helps.
> savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=2135&group_id=1409

i tried to re-aplly the patch, but than i get errormessages, that the
patch is allready included, i pressed assume.
If i now make i configure, i get an errormessage:
Building dependencies
The following modules will not be compiled: { audio_galaxy(obsolete)
openFT(obsolete) }
./configure: 4167: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
zsh: exit 2     ./configure --enable-batch --disable-audiogalaxy
--disable-openft

Is it possible, to download on any place the correct big_patch-file?

--
Bye
Matthias