Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:22:05 +0100

Anders Norrbring wrote...
> Ah... A typical RTFM (Read That Fine Manual) error then.. :)  I guess I need
> to look up some docs on how to manage it.  And also how to enable the
> tracker functions and which ports they use.. I'm behind a very tight
> firewall.

open the port mentioned in bittorrent.ini for incoming
tcp-connections. there are no tracker-functions. a tracker is a
web-server that hosts a .torrent file which contains the sources for
your file and for that file only. start a download just like you would
do for the donkey-network ie. dllink http://server.net/some.torrent