RE: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:31:23 +0100

-> Anders Norrbring wrote...
-> > Well Martin,
-> > It IS set to TRUE... But I still get that error, and it's still
-> disabled..
-> > So, I don't know what's wrong. The .ini file looks perfectly okay to
-> me.
->
-> that error message (Network.save_complex_options) is normal...i get it
-> too and bt works perfect!
-> what makes you think bt doesnt work?

It seems like I was in error somehow.  When I go to the telnet console, it
reports that BT is active.

But my first looks was in G2gui, and if I hover the mouse pointer over the
BT icon in the lower left corner it reports DISABLED.  But I guess that can
be because G2Gui is still in a VERY early development phase and doesn't
support all functions yet?

But then again, I'm quite new to both MLdonkey and BT, so I'm not really
certain about anything..  But if I make searches for something, like very
common as "Madonna", I only get results from Gnutella, Donkey and Fasttrack.
But maybe BT isn't "searchable"?  I don't have a clue...

Later,
Anders.