RE: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] How do I use BitTorrent ?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:58:58 +0100

-> > But maybe BT isn't "searchable"?  I don't have a clue...
->
-> yes - you can NOT search for files on the bittorrent network. to
-> download from bt you have to find a tracker that hosts the file you want.

Ah... A typical RTFM (Read That Fine Manual) error then.. :)  I guess I need
to look up some docs on how to manage it.  And also how to enable the
tracker functions and which ports they use.. I'm behind a very tight
firewall.

Anders.