[Mldonkey-users] client_ip not reflecting my external ip

From: Marc Thoben
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] client_ip not reflecting my external ip
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:36:14 +0100

Hi there,

I am wondering, is the external ip my router has no longer used by
mldonkey ?

Since I upgraded from 2.5-3 to 2.5-4 the setting "client_ip" is no
longer set to my external dynamic ip, as soon as I connect to an
edonkey server.

Executing "id" shows that all servers I am connected to still grant
me a high id.

I remember how happy I had been, when the external ip was used for
client_ip (shortly after Overnet support was implemented), because
only then Overnet had worked for me.

Any info on this ? I tried to feed my external ip to client_ip, but
no matter how often I hit enter, it keeps stuck with my internal lan
ip. Haven't used force_client_ip yet, thought I'd ask first...

Best regards,
Marc