[Mldonkey-users] Be good, help a newbie

From: Chali
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Be good, help a newbie
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:54:06 -0300 (ART)

Hi, I installed mldonkey yesterday in my new RH9.
I'm a linux newbie who's trying to learn

Well, I can run mldonkey, I can access the GUI thru my LAN.
I only turned on Overnet support, first i want to learn how to use it
and then i'll be enabling the others modules.

But:
How can i add a new ed2k/overnet download using the GUI?

When i start the console in linux, there's a message that sais, to
enable terminal set strdout true or something like that.
The point is that i want to controle the console using commands too, my
it's not responding to my commands :(

That's all for now, I'm from Argentina sorry for my english :D

Thanks guys!

chali

    eMail Libre de Virus - DaleClick AV 2.3
21Mb para tu eMail! Gratis! - www.daleclick.com