Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2.5-4: emule plus clients getting blacklisted..

From: Jay Hap-hang Yu
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: 2.5-4: emule plus clients getting blacklisted...
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:11:05 +1000

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 03:36:08PM +0200, Martin wrote:

> > I think we need a feature like this:
> > a server sending a short peer list (seed) to mldonkey clients on request.
>
> just create your own preferred-servers list before mldonkey starts. no
> need to setup a dedicated server for that because the information
> (list of big ed2k-servers) is almost ever static...

I think it'd be useful for propagating overnet peers.

Does mldonkey try to contact edonkey clients using the overnet
protocol? (trying to get overnet peers from edonkey clients) I'm not
familiar with overnet so I might be totally missing the point on this.

--
- Jay Hap-hang Yu
Software Engineering Undergraduate

"Technologies don't solve problems. People solve problems."
-- J. H. Yu

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."
-- Jules Renard