Re: [Mldonkey-users] inofficial linux binaries w/o "emule problems"

From: Stefan Meggl
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] inofficial linux binaries w/o "emule problems"
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:20:05 +0200

> i tried it and it seems to work....connects to all servers and more
> sources than in the last few weeks....but we need to implement the
> multiple-sources-in-one-udp-packet-thing to get really happy...

I'd like to excuse myself in the first place if I do something wrong, this
is my
first post in a mailing list :-))

I can't share your experience. I get a lot of problems with the 2.5-3r core.
Slighter
ones are for example that I can't sort my dl's anymore but really annoying
is
the number of sources (which is noticably lower) and the greatly reduced
speed.
As I don't have a clue about this language (I know C and C++) and don't know
nothing about patching I wanted to know if someone could offer this core
without
the 1765 patch or tell me how to do it myself ;-)

Thanks in advance,
Stefan