Re: [Mldonkey-users] inofficial linux binaries w/o "emule problems"

From: Dirk
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] inofficial linux binaries w/o "emule problems"
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:32:26 +0200

Markus Hitter wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 07.10.03 um 09:11 Uhr schrieb Dirk:
>
>> but i don't have a mac and it seems like the mac's at the sf compile
>> farm don't have ocaml
>> installed...
>

> No need for an ocaml installation. The mldonkey configure script will
> kindly install an appropriate ocaml version inside mldonkey sources if
> there's no global one. Doing the download included. Very nice feature.
>
> Any reason why all these patches aren't in CVS?

i've got no idea..
http://mitglied.lycos.de/esel2ksearch/mld/suxxx-16.40lugdunumconnectfixv2.patch
fixes the most annoying problem..

> Whould be a snip for me to build Mac executables, then. They could be
> on a branch as well ...

very cool.. just go ahead and do it..  BTW.. does someone know why
sourceforge requires me to enter a 2nd pw (that i don't know) when i
wan't to use that mac on their compile farm? i can log into every
machine on their compile farm except that lousy macintosh :-(

Dirk