[Mldonkey-users] iHan Translation

From: Angel Diaz
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] iHan Translation
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:27:33 +0200

Hello I am called Angel.

To pardon if not this correctly written east email , but does not speak ingles and I am writing whit a translator online.

I write you to communicate to them that I have translated the Graphical Interface of iHan to the Spanish, is the first time that I have worked with developer tools of Apple and not if I have done it correctly.

If it is not annoyance it wished that they put to me in contact with the creator of iHan so that it can send my translation to him and it corrects the possible errors that I have committed, so that if she considered it opportune to integrate it in its work.

Thanks a greeting.

Angel: address@hidden