[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey client states / Queues

From: Nea Ciupala
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey client states / Queues
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:56:15 -0500

Could someone in the know please explain what the different client states in mldonkey (Queued out/Ranked xxx out/empty/etc) mean?

I am also curious about its different queues (Clients/new_sources/good_sources/old_sourcesX/etc) and the meaning of last ok/last try/ etc and the fields that appear in the individual file page of the web interface that is so good looking and so misterious to me :)

I guess what I am looking for is a short high-level description of mldonkey functioning/protocol implementation.

Thanks!