[Mldonkey-users] Using proxies in MLDonkey

From: Seppe Van Sande
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Using proxies in MLDonkey
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:44:10 +0200

Hi all,

How can I use a proxy server in MLDonkey. Because I can't connect right now because my ISP uses a proxy server. I saw a proxy patch at the forum, but when I try to patch MLDonkey, it keeps asking which files I want to patch (which I don't know). Is there a solution for this? How can I patch it correctly? Or is there another method to use MLDonkey with a proxy server? Please let me know if you know how I can deal with this.

Thanks ;)

Seppe