Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:54:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

>>  may I suggest to use 2-6-xx tags for the main development releases and
>>  keep 2-5-xx tags for the branch? I find it a bit confusing that the new
>>  version in the 2-5-1-patches gets a 2-5-3 tag, while the newest
>>  development version is 2-5-2.
> Yes, I was thinking also about that, but it was already too
> late. But the situation is a bit particular, a critical bug has been
> found just when a major architecture change was being done, which
> should not happen that often in the future...

Another question:

Until now I used

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mldonkey co mldonkey

to get the latest commit from the cvs. Now, what are the commands to
get the actual devel and the actual stable release?

I don't want this devel on my machines (the devel which could destroy
downloads ;).

-Roland