Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problems 2.02-19

From: Julian Wiesener
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problems 2.02-19
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:50:53 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote:
Hi

Although 2.02-19 works *very* well compared to the older 2.02-tags, I have
still problems with the uptime of mldonkey.

After 23 hours of good hunting ;) I have about 196413 sources, and
mldonkey needs 213M of memory. I know, I can restart with removing
the sources, but I think its not the preferred solution to do this
every day automatically by a script?

I do a -HUP every reconnect (24h). Perhaps this doesn't mix with the
source management 3, so it forgets about removing sources?

And please add the needed code to fix the
"Callback-when-it's-your-turn"-thing from emule.

Thanks

Roland