[Mldonkey-users] Making mldonkey aware of NAT connection

From: Vincent Bernat
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Making mldonkey aware of NAT connection
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:56:11 +0100

Hello !

I am running mldonkey behind a NAT and it seems to see itself on the
network. It then tries to connect to itself. How to avoid this ? May I
blacklist the IP I use to NAT without any side effect ?
--
Indent to show the logical structure of a program.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)