Re: [Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:09:23 +0100

> Yuo need to clear the web_infos for server.met files too

Ok that does not work while it is running either.(it did while not running
though, thank you
I am pretty sure that I did not make a syntax error I tried several
combinations.
I got this error message:
Bad number of arguments
and this one:
Error Failure("Options: not a list option (StringValue [])")
Of course the string values were different for different things I tried.

> > I can not add any aditional shared folders while mldonkey is running.
> > Not even by any gui or telnet or commandline command.(the set command
> > gives me an error and is not working)
>
> It is working - you just made a syntax error
Are you shure?
Did you test if it works for you?

> > I can edit the downloads.ini but mldonkey rewrites it, practically
> > undoing my changes...
>
> while running it makes no sense to change config files......do it
> with stopped mld

Well I know but I wanted to change those values and that while it is running
so I wanted to test everything before mailing here...

> > Editing while not running works though, I just think it should be
> > possible to add folders while running too.
>
> Try to enclose your folders in "" - maybe even separated with ;
> ....dont remember this right now but its possible!
I tried that too and several other combinations I can not even add a single
folder.

I entered the commands in the html_mods web interface could that have to do
with it?

Leif