Re: [Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:57:42 +0100

Leif Sandstede wrote...
> > > I can not add any aditional shared folders while mldonkey is running.
> > > Not even by any gui or telnet or commandline command.(the set command
> > > gives me an error and is not working)
> > It is working - you just made a syntax error
> Are you shure?
> Did you test if it works for you?

It seems i did not understood you right... you want to add a shared
folder (shared_directories option) while mld is running....now i get
it!

But im sorry...AFAIK this option cannot be changed while mld is
running because it has to hash all files in these folders at
startup. if you were able to add any shared folders whild mld is
running it would have to hash all files in there....this should be
possible to implement but ATM its not!

Sorry for the misunderstandig...