[Mldonkey-users] little bug

From: Thoran
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] little bug
Date: 24 Feb 2003 10:26:56 +0100

Dear List,
I'm using mlnet (latest CVS)

I wanted to download a file by entering its link (in the browser,
console, whatever)  It printed "download started" but nothing happened.
Well, In fact I already have downloaded this file (stupid me).

But, IMHO, I think that there should be an error message on the
console different from "download started" :-)

Another question, what is the status of limewire, etc... ?

Cheers,

 Thoran