Re: [Mldonkey-users] More on options

From: maria.fanz
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] More on options
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:16:18 +0100

Leif Sandstede wrote:
Hi again!

mmmhhh it seems I can not set max_upload_slots below 10 or at least I can not set it to 6 even when mldonkey is not running...

With me too!

And a question:
is the option max_emule_slots still used?
If yes why?
I think we should not limit slots for one kind of client.
This has been discussed a thousend times! This is open source! Everybody should be able to do what ever he wants. Perhaps its unfair, but how will define waths fair and whats unfair? Everybody should be his own master.
I think I read that it was introduced to give upload to overnet too, is that correct?
nop

CU Maria Antonia