[Mldonkey-users] Calling for technical help : starting mldonkey as a se

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Calling for technical help : starting mldonkey as a service
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:54:13 +0100

Hello,

I have go along the path to see if i can find some consistent
information about running securely mldonkey on my system. But i have not
found exactly what i want. Maybe some of you can help me with some
script. I want :
* start mldonkey at startup ( /etc/init.d/mldonkey start|stop )
* use mldonkey in a chroot ( via an option ).
* configure the mldonkey i start via /etc/init.d

I think that i can make a command line with all option i need and start
/etc/init.d. But there is a ton of options, and i am not sure to be able
to find all the relevant one.

Another question is :

Does anyone knows what environnement variable mldonkey use ?

Thanks
Sylvain LE GALL