[Mldonkey-users] duplicate sources

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] duplicate sources
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:55:37 +0000

I see many sources in my sources lists that are
duplicates of each other.  Same name, MD4, IP.

The difference is one will be MLdonkey via Edonkey
network, and the other MLdonkey via Overnet.

Or one will be eMule via Indirect and the other eMule
via Direct.

Why are they added twice like this? Is this harmful?
Won't this also cause my client to try to connect to
them too often (same client but found via different
methods) and get banned?

Second strange thing:  I have a file I am trying to
download, (70k) and I have 0 bytes of it.  But
in "Uploaders" it shows someone downloading it (0
bytes), but still, why are they even getting an
upload slot?

2.02-13