Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Question on cross-compiling boost context lib

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Question on cross-compiling boost context library
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 22:32:17 +1100

> On 3 Feb 2017, at 20:50, Jack Kumba <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Thanks.
>
> Btw, do you have some sample code that uses boost context?
> I want to test my pre-compiled library by linking the program
> with it and then, running it on win32.

I don’t know much about boost, the sample code I used for the
test [1] was taken straight from the boost.context docs [2].

Depending on what you mean by “pre-compiled” you may have better
luck using mxe to build all the required libraries along with
your application.

Cheers,

Tony

[1] https://github.com/mxe/mxe/pull/1657/files