Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cross build gcc executables for windows

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cross build gcc executables for windows
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:08:58 +1000

On 21 Jun 2016, at 04:37, Rashad Kanavath <address@hidden> wrote:

But many users want to build the code on windows machine without worrying much about its dependencies.  Earlier we used package management tool like osgeo4w that has msvc2010 binaires for all dependencies. Now we are trying to use MXE.

Very interesting, OSGeo[1] does seem the sort of project where MXE could help with a host build environment. Note I say build environment, we cannot help with dev environments at all.

Did you try the sanity-check batch file? Please test that on machines outside of your control and repot your findings.

Cheers,

Tony

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/