Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 04:12:40 +1100

On 21 Feb 2014, at 22:04, Gerardo Ballabio <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
> is anyone working on building Gtk+ and gtkmm version 3 with MXE?
> I'm willing to try myself if necessary, but I cannot guarantee that
> I'll be able to succeed, and I'd avoid wasting time on duplicating
> work if someone else is already doing it.
> Has anyone tried? Are there known problems?

We looked at it a long time ago [1] and there was no real interest in pursuing
it. Now that we have shared builds, it might be worth revisiting - are you
thinking about static builds specifically (which will likely have issues)?

Cheers,

Tony

[1]
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2011-03/msg00002.html