Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Please link to my project

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Please link to my project
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:09:16 +0100

Gerardo Ballabio schrieb:
> I've used MXE to build a Windows binary of my program Galois
> (Tetris-style game with extended features).
> I'd like to ask to add it to your list of projects which use MXE.
> The home page is: http://www.nongnu.org/galois/

Thanks for the notification. I just added it:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/87f9a72c1611c72d208e5ba24ce7e6fe5778c7ab
http://mxe.cc/#used-by

> I credit MXE on the home page and in the documentation (although not
> very prominently).

Great!

One small suggestion for your site: You are providing
checksums for your download files, which is great, but
you shouldn't use MD5. It was broken years ago [1].
Instead, you should use at least SHA-1 (sha1sum),
preferably SHA-256 (sha256sum) or better.

Regards,
Volker

[1] http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/836068

--