Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now icu

From: Guhl Peter
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now icu4c)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:46:39 +0200

Hello Tony

Here you go. Looks like a couple of libraries are missing. They are
indeed
nowhere at my system. Should they be built by some part of mxe or do I
have
to provide them myself somehow?

> Yes, you need to add that to your path. There's a shortcut for bash
> users, from the mxe directory:
>
> $ source tools/mxe-activate

Worked. Now I get the same error message when starting "make" in the
particular
subdirectory and when starting the process from the mxe base and
checking the
buildlog.

Regards
   Peter