Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch)

From: Guhl Peter
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:15:01 +0200

Hi

It worked for nsis. The next to fail was portaudio. Now I forgot about stable
and tried master. Works much better but fails at icu4c telling me "[install-
recursive] Error 2.

Trying "make" in tmp-icu4c/icu.cross ends with "bash: i686-pc-mingw32-g++:
command not found". But I don't know (yet) if that is the problem arising in
the global make process too. The binary it looks for is existing in mxe/usr/bin/
but mxe/usr/bin is probably not in my search path...

BTW: SLAX 7 is using gcc 4.7.2.

Regards
   Peter